The Samovar

Post Soviet 1992

Leroux - 6/25/2007 at 10:33

Just wondering - Why there isn`t a section for discution of this types of materials - There is after all - Fews " Genuines Materials Out-there " ... From the former USSR - Ukraine been very well documented :) What about the others ... Russia did have some rather unusual " Postal Materials " ... Genuines.Also,some rather unusual from others parts of the former USSR could be of interest to " Members " ... Just an idea.I am in the process to " Make Such Forum " in the future (Take a very longtime to Scan My Own Collection) in order to start somewhere :)

Leroux - 7/3/2007 at 08:38

Planning to have a dedicated forum for such materials - With entry " Only " if members of " Sister Society " ... Got to save " Our Sister Society " ... Verifieable - Like Rossica - BSRP - WSRP and fews others...Inviting possible name for it (Forum) idea like it is (Yes or Not) a good idea to impossed membership from " Sisters Societies Only " ... I would - Althrough prefering passed on the idea first to you " Guys " ... :)
Any interested parites - Please reply ... Otherwise will do it - As I feel like it - Thanks in advance - Regards - Leroux B)