Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: ROSSICA JOURNAL- BACK ISUES
BL53931
Collective Farmer

[*] posted on 9/19/2018 at 18:35
ROSSICA JOURNAL- BACK ISUES

I'm a former member getting flickers of renewed interest. I'd love to buy a couple recent issues of the Journal to check out. Where do I find them? Your home page has a link to purchase back issues, it leads to listings for the CD with downloadable issues. I'd like to see what is being put out now, not years ago.

Many thanks.
mockba48
Peasant

Mood: No Mood

[*] posted on 9/26/2018 at 14:39

Hello,
I have one extra journal, #165, Fall 2015. I am ready to sell it for $20 plus actual shipping. You can reach me at mockba48@yahoo.com
Thank you!
Joseph Geyfman.
nik

Mood: No Mood.

[*] posted on 10/8/2018 at 21:03

Greetings! The Rossica society has back issues of most of the last 9 journals (the ones that have been professionally printed.) Take a look at the link on the Rossica site: http://www.rossica.org/journal.php As indicated there, the back issues are $15 each plus shipping (combined). You can contact our treasurer, Steve Volis and he can mail whatever you'd like to purchase. His email is steve.volis@rossica.org The fall issue is presently being composed in the publishing program and should be out in the first part of November. As editor I may be a bit biased, but I think it's going to be pretty outstanding. Once again, it should be about 138 pages long. Good reason to rejoin!
GregMirsky
Rossica Librarian

Mood: Still Optimistic...

[*] posted on 10/9/2018 at 22:54

I have duplicates of pretty much all Rossica issues, except last 4-5 years where Steve Volis (steve.volis@rossica.org) is a right source. For other (older) issues you welcome to contact me at mirskyg@yahoo.com

Go To Top